Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So long Seattle!

This is the third time we have packed up our Seattle home for a long extended trip to California. This process usually stresses me out, the organizing, the packing, the saying goodbye to friends and the comforts of "home". But it is also an exciting time. Sunny weather, beaches and reuniting with new friends that I have made.

We flew to Bend, Oregon last night for a week visit before we meet up with the hubs in Cali. Bend is so nice. Sunny, peaceful! But man do I hate flying. And although its only a 45 minute flight, we had to do so in one of those rickety propeller planes. Not my favorite. But we made it one piece.

Enjoying time with one of my oldest and dearest friends and her two daughter, with a new one in the way! We have lots of adventures planned for this week and can't wait to share them with y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment