Tuesday, January 17, 2012

and so it begins....

The dreaded time has come.  Dreaded you ask? Yes! As many parents might be thrilled in anticipation for their young one to check another milestone off there list, I am....not.  Don't get me wrong. I do usually like that Max is making all his milestones, like eating new foods or sitting up on his own.  But this new one is far more bitter than sweet for me.  Why, you might ask.  Well there are two reasons.  #1 is the sadness that Max is growing up far too fast. ( I know it is only a matter of time where he won't want dozens of kisses from me)  and #2 , which may seem a little selfish is this mama is now really going to have to WORK.  No more lazy days with a cup of coffee watching Max flop around like a fish.  OH no, I now have to be on my "A" game. Damn it.

Max is now mobile.  Yup, that's right.  Lock up your daughters, Max is on the loose.


Joking aside. Isn't he the cutest little crawler? (If you can call it that) I think it is more of an army crawl, but cute none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment