Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good ol' Stockton

Finding kid/baby friendly things in Stockton has been a bit of a challenge.  So this mama has to be creative.   Here are some of the things we have been up to....

This video was taken at a mall.  I was a little desperate so I googled play areas and it took me here.  I didn't think it was too fun, but Max seem to have a good time.



We also headed over to Barnes and Noble.  I had no idea that had such a big toy section. Max loves train tables.  I foresee this as a birthday present :) 
He loved pushing all the buttons that light up and make noise

Mama didn't even have to buy anything. He was happy enough to play with them in their packaging. 

And this was taking at "gym stars" a gym that they open up once a week for little kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment