Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sneaky

My little monster will be two freakin' years old next weeks. Denial is putting it lightly.  As my hubby says, time sure flies by when you love your life so much.  We still touch on the subject of adding to our nest.  The hub says he has moved up one percentage point to the yes area. So instead of 90/10, he is now 89/11! Ill take it.  But truth be known, I am still scared of having another baby.  Things have a nice rhythm now. It's manageable and enjoyable.  I am afraid of jinxing it all cause I'm selfish and want more, more more.  I am sure a sign will present itself and we will know if its the right time or if there will ever be a right time.  For now, I sigh as I look at my monster growing up right before my eyes.  No longer a baby, but a lil boy.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought we would have another child soon(ish) after having Kale. Then we met Kale and realized that one was enough (for now). The longer we waited, the more we enjoyed the rhythm of our lives, so I totally get where you're coming from.

    Two is SUCH a fun age! You're going to have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two is turning out to be great and exhausting as max is finding his voice, or scream rather. I some times think, how can I not add to this madness. Lol!

    ReplyDelete