Sunday, May 6, 2012

Just another day at the beach....

This weekend we headed to Santa Cruz for the day.  Last time we were here, Max was about 4 months.  I have to admit, I had my reservations about taking him to the beach.  One, there was the opportunity to sunburn, and two, I didn't want to have to watch Max eat fistfuls of sand-Gross.  But, we are in California and you can't be here and NOT go to the beach.  I reminded myself that Max would be fine and there is nothing wrong with a little sand filled poopy :) He has to learn, right?

Well the beach was a total success.  He LOVED it.  I thought he would for sure cry when the waves hit his legs....nope.  He gave a little flinch, and then a huge smile.  He had a huge smile on his face all day.  He loved the sand (and yes, he ate it), he loved the waves and he loved the water.  I was one proud mama watching my little boy take it all in.

It was a great day at the beach!









No comments:

Post a Comment