Wednesday, March 20, 2013

family time

The hubs and I try to spend one of our weekend days as a family doing family shiz.  Parks, museums, zoo's.  What evers, as long as we do it as a family.  I like this because the hubby doesn't always get to see Max in action.  This way he can join in the fun.  This weekend we went to the Zoo.  We rented a little wagon to make it fun for Max, and faster for us, cause damn toddlers walk slooooowwwww.  
He loved it!




Then off to Whole Foods for lunch and grocery shopping.  Dad insisted on gelato, which I didn't fight him on, however I did warn him on giving Max too much.  Of course he chose to tune me out.  Max was so hyper on sugar after it was like watching the Tasmanian Devil running through the store, screaming and yelling.  I just walked away and continued to shop.  
Hate to say it, "I told you so honey".


All in all, a great day in the "D" household! I sure love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment