Thursday, June 5, 2014

what a little swimmer I have

This kid, I tell ya.  He will be the death of me.  I am totally afraid of swimming.  That's right.  I can't swim.  Go ahead and gasp, everyone else does.  As if I am the only one who can't swim?
All my friends tell me I need to learn.  This I know, and this I have heard a billion times.  It's not that I am lazy....I'm not.  It is that I am scared.  
Yes, scared, 
(the sit in corner and rock to and fro kind of scared)

This all matters not, I realize.  Not when you have a son who absolutely loves the water.  A son who will probably jump into the deep end of the pool just to see what happens.  I know I need to learn for him.  To show him that there is nothing to be afraid of.  That the water is an awesome place to be.
ugh...

I will, I will, I will.

But anyways, look at this little fish.  I couldn't be more proud, or more petrified.



                                     

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment