Sunday, December 29, 2013

CHIRSTMAS EVE

This Christmas Eve we had dinner with our dear friends Leigh and Shad and Family. They used to be our neighbors but decided to move out of the big ol' city into the Burbs.  Although I am still not a fan of the Burbs, I can tell you that I did/do drool over their vast closet space. I even day dream of what I would do with all that space,....... yard, pantry, multiple bathrooms....
Oh right, I'm back. 
 So anyways, we ate loads and loads of yummy food, Prosecco and chocolate (they had a mini chocolate fountain that was AH-Mazhing).

And we even got to open our traditional Christmas Eve presents.  You can see by the looks on the kiddos faces how mesmerized they were by this.  Max is now present crazy and thinks he gets new ones every day.  What a hard lesson that is it teach.  Sorry son, all done. 

Said the meanest mom EVA!



cutest ornament placecard holders





Hubby and I
The hostesses withe the mostesses!
and we made the wall o' friends
kiddie table
what is that.......
PRESENTS!!!
My very own ferry boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment