Thursday, July 12, 2012

Splashy pants

The heat is finally starting to creep up here.  We took advantage of our nice summer day and decided to head to Green Lake and play in the splash pool.  I was a little weary of this sitting pool of water?!? Did it contain poop or other bodily fluids that I would not want me or my son playing in????

Thankfully I overheard one of the community recreation workers talking about the pool.  To my delight, I learned that the pool is cleaned and drained every night and tested hourly for any "suspicious" toxins.  Now I am not a germ-a-phobe, and I think germs are important, I just don't want to see a floater as I wade in the splash pool.  Not too much to ask, right? :)




no floaters :)

Even mama got to relax for a minute 













All tuckered out! Too sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment