Wednesday, September 4, 2013

wedding bells

A few weekends ago I had the most awesome pleasure of watching my bestest friend get married.  I've known this woman for 20 years people.  That is some damn history.  I was there when she had her first real boyfriend, and when had her last.  I've helped her move in and out of apartments, jobs, friends and animals.  As she has for me.  Those kind of memories are burned into the soul.  And this is the type of friendship that has endured some shit.  Marriage, offspring, breakups, fall outs, dependence and independence.  Death, spirit, keys and butterflies, Hondas, and The Last Froniter.

So, it is without saying that watching her marry her "other" best friend was very special to me.  I was also able to catch them in action on film.  Wait, that sounded weird.  You know what I mean.  I was able to get some cute shots of them before and during the cermeony.

I really love watching people in love and capturing that on film.
And I am a true sap, I just love weddings!

Ah, True Love.

The Severns

my personal favorite :)










my Sister came too, a family affiar

No comments:

Post a Comment