Sunday, November 24, 2013

My model

Like I mentioned before, Max is my primary model.  However, if it was up to him, he'd run from the camera. In these instances I just strap on my zoom lens and snap from a distance.  He is none the wiser. We went to a park after one of my Barre classes and I was super stoked to see that the leaves we still scattered all over, and the colors were still vibrant.  Max did his normal exploring, falling in the leaves and rolling around in them.  He also tried out the merry-go-round for the first time?  I hated those things.  Just watching him made me want to vomit.  I was a little afraid he'd go flying off, but to my delight, and luck he held on for dear life and giggled the whole time.


love the colors


hold on buddy! 

action shot


No comments:

Post a Comment