Tuesday, August 27, 2013

whirwind..

A lil catch up.....

What a busy few weeks we have had, my goodness.

~I finally got an adjustment after 9 long mounts.  My neck was screaming at me so I couldn't put it off any longer

~My best friend got married (I was lucky enough to be her photographer). More to come on that later.

~Planning and preparing said friends wedding celebration.

~Bought a house......oh yeah, did I mention we've been looking to buy?

~Max is still in preschool and is doing so well.

~Getting Max fitted for his tux for my SIL wedding.

~Was asked to be a bridesmaid in my dear friend Megan's wedding.  Mexico here we come!!!

~Making last minute decisions about our upcoming Panama adventure.

Now that's a mouth full!
Will post on these topics soon, right after I take a nap.

Hello?
bootie!
"nuggles"
mama's new shoes
Max's first tattoo! Too early?

2 comments: