Tuesday, September 11, 2012

done-zo

This weekend, my girlfriend and I went on a weekend trip (more on that later).  It was my first trip away from my boys.  I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous.  Nervous for the hubby, since he has never done it solo before, and nervous for the monster because, well his mama was gonna be gone.  But truly I was more nervous for him because this was the final separation from the boob.  That's right folks, we started at weening, and now we are officially done-zo.

Now this is a little bitter sweet for me as I have mentioned before.  It now feels like my monster is no longer a baby.  He is a little boy.  It's a hard transition.  Cool in that I am watching him learn so much every day, but hard in that I will never swaddle his tiny body, or nurse him to sleep.

But enough with all that sappy shit.



Max is growing up into a fine young lad, and he can hardly be bothered.  He is very busy taking charge, talking on his cell phone, and driving his dump truck.

Adios baby Max, there's a new boy in town!


1 comment: