Saturday, September 29, 2012

my monster, my angel....




Some moments are just so perfect.

This wasn't really one of those moments....Ha!

Max is now sleeping through the night.  I think it is because he is no longer nursing.  But really I don't care what the reason is.  I'll take it!

But like they say, you must take the good with the bad.  The bad being that now when Max wakes, he apparently is possessed by the devil.

He is so freakin' moody.  I blame the hubby for his.  He too has horrible waking behavior.  SO now when Max wakes he cries and wines for about 20 minutes.  Nothing really soothes him. He flails his body around, and he crawls all over me.

But on a good day, after his flailing, he passes out on my belly.

This was one of those moments.  Doesn't he look like an angel?

I'll take it!


~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment