Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red, White and Two

Max's birthday was on Sunday.  The theme-Red, White and Two.  My friend and I decided to do a joint bday for our monsters since they were only born a few days apart.  Quite fitting I thought since they both met while still in the womb.

So after weeks of preparing and buying fun decorations we were ready!  And wouldn't you know, Seattle decided to also play along and give us a glorious sunny day.  The only things.....it was like record heat for June.  I think we topped out at 92 degrees.  Ugh! We were boiling.  And of course you wish for good weather when you are throwing a party outside, but this was a little too good to be true.

We made the best of it.  Some of us moved inside, and some of us braved the outdoors.  It was good to see friends and family and most of all, watch the monster ham it up.

I have I mentioned that I have a two year old now.
I still can't believe it!


not to shabby of a view eh?
gorgeous
"lela"
Shea Monster
The Mama's


trying to stay cool


The Dada's



ohhhhh, Cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment