Tuesday, August 28, 2012

14 months

So I have slowed down on his monthly "aging" posts.  Perhaps I don't feel so celebratory that he is creeping towards adulthood at mock speed,...or perhaps I am just lazy??? Whose to say.  But I thought I would give a little update on how the little monster is doing.

He is teething again.  He sort of slowed down in that department, which was a nice break for me.  He now has two new teefers coming in and they don't seem to be giving him too much pain.

He is talking up a storm.  However we are yet to understand him.  He loves to talk and at all pitches.  He also loves to point.  Babble, point, babble, scream, and point.  That's pretty much how it plays out.

He is climbing everything.  He loves steps, and chairs.  He has even started to climb in and out of his police car, however he is going through the door that does not open or he's climbing through the window.

He has multiple bruises and cuts on his baby body.  He is fearless and constantly lets me know.

What else??

He is truly amazing.  I love watching him grow and learn.  Watching him take a toy that really had no significance to him a few months ago, and now play with it with purpose.

It is hard to put to words, but watching your child learn, grow and live life is so captivating, entertaining and fulfilling.

I seriously recommended it.


No comments:

Post a Comment