Thursday, August 2, 2012

BAR!

Have you heard of this new craze?

The Bar Method™workout creates a uniquely lean, firm, sculpted body by combining the muscle-shaping principles of isometrics, the body-elongating practice of dance conditioning, the science of physical therapy and the intense pace of interval training into a powerful exercise format that quickly and safely reshapes and elongates muscles. thebarmethod.com

I had a few friends tell me about this workout and it sounded interesting.  So, I though why the hell not.  One girlfriend in particular looks amazing, and that was evidence enough for me.

Holy HARD! This workout is no joke. It worked all sorts of butt muscles.  It's an hour long and consisted of tiny movements. Its totally different from what I am used to and I think that is what I really like about it.  No heavy lifting, no cardio.  Just small, INTENSE movements.

I can't want to go again.


Give it a try!



this is the Westlake location

2 comments: