Thursday, August 23, 2012

pinterest pins


I love pinterest.  Every night before I close my eyes, all comfy in my bed I grab my phone and peruse my pinterest app for the latest pins.  I am constantly inspired and pinning away.  I have a few boards titled "ideas' and "crafts".  Its loaded with things that I will get to later.  However, I've noticed that I never really get back to them.  SO I think I am going to try to challenge that.  My mission will be to conquer/complete/attempt something I have pinned every week.  
Writing that, it seems a little too optimistic.  Lets say twice a month :)

Anyways, last week I saw this pinned.  Simple, easy and classic.  So I saved it to one of my boards to do later....

from Ilovethisandthat.blogspot.com

Coincidentally, the other night we had a pizza party and I needed some decorations. I remembered my pin. So I grabbed some bottles I had on hand, and a page from an old book.  I tore the pages to go around the bottles and it added instant character to the room.


Ta Da!

4 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wave length. I just posted something about my love for Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love your mission and decorations. The jars look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, so much inspiration, so little time. Hope I can make good on my mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute lady! I wanna try to make those.

    ReplyDelete