Monday, October 1, 2012

a good idea





Another great find on pinterest.  However not being motivated by my own craftiest, I was summoned by my girlfriends to fulfil this one.

The project....to put their faces on each page in the book.  Personally I think they just want to be able to say they were published :)

But actually it is a good idea.  A great way for Max to learn who is important in his life.  Who will be there to teach him the basics.  You know, flipping the bird, snot rockets, mooning strangers. Oh wait, those are daddies friends.  My girls will teach Max how to dress, how to treat a lady and how not to get caught staring at boobies.

But most importantly they will teach Max how to laugh, because they do a pretty great job making this mama bust-a-gut.






1 comment:

  1. Super cute idea! Great idea for family that lives far away too!

    ReplyDelete