Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's cookin?


source: ivillage

Made this little number tonight.  Tasty.  I altered the recipe a little.  Not cause I am creative.  More that I don't like following directions. I added garlic, salt, oregano, and basil to the mix.  Next time I think I will also add spinach and fresh garlic.

Do give this a try.  You won't regret it!

Since I was feeling a lil M. Steward, I thought I would also use the rest of my pumpkin from the cupcakes I made the other day.

These were also tasters.  The only thing I am not loving about pumpkin is that is super soft and wet in the middle.  Makes me paranoid that I didn't cook it all the way through.  But we are all alive and not running to the bathroom, so I guess they are ok. Fingers crossed :)

recipe from The Shabby Nest

1 comment:

  1. LOL! And I too don't like to follow directions :) It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete