Monday, October 8, 2012

Losing ones shiz

Poor lil monster. He's really having a hard time communicating to his car. I like to imagine he's screaming all sorts of inappropriate things to it. This toddlerhood isn't easy. I feel for the monster some times. Having so much to say and no words to express it. Having so much energy and always being contained. It's a hard life. Sometimes mama wishes she could lose her shit too. Throw her toys at the wall and scream obscenities. Sadly for her she'd probably be arrested.
It will get easier my lil monster. And soon you will have plenty words to scream at your car. Hopefully of the PG variety.
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! I always imagine imagine baby is screaming inappropriate-ness too. Ha! Too funny.

    And SO SORRY! Thought I was already following you, but I'm following now! Your little man is SO cute!

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete