Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Stuck....

Max's sleepy time behavior has been super weird lately.  I can't remember if it started in Seattle or if this is a California deal.  So here is the situation.  I put Max down for his nap around 1-ish.  He usually goes down pretty well.  Yes, some screaming does occur, but eventually he gives in.  But about an hour into his nap he wakes.  when I go into the room and grab him I notice he isn't really fully awake.  I've tried to put him back in his crib, but no dice.  So I laid down with him and he instantly fell back asleep but on my chest.  For about another hour.  Now this has become a habit/ritual/expecation.  Which could be worse right.  I usually nap too (awesome), but sometimes, just sometimes I just lay there, stuck!!!

I don't get too irritated though.  I know this too shall pass and he wont need me like this again. So I drink it up.  Give him tons of kisses and rub his back.  He's a perfect angel when he's sleeping.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those photos are too funny/cute. I would love for Dane to do that just once with me, but then I would be scared of it becoming a habit too :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I suppose there are worse habits right.......unless this lasts till he's 13! Lol

      Delete
  2. awww..yeah its cute alright, but I yeah, feel ya! Love the armpit one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J did that too. And like you said, before long it will pass. :)He sure does look cute snuggling up with you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cute right!!! I can't help but stare at him when he is sleeping. I bet James will be a good snuggler too.

      Delete