Friday, January 11, 2013

10,000 Thank Yous





Today I reached 10,000 pages views.

Holy Crap!

I just wanted to say Thank You to those who read Meet Maxwell, and thank you for your kind words and for following along.

I have to admit, I feel as if I am running out of things to say.....How many times can I write about this or that.  Is it getting boring? Redundant?

I am seeking inspiration from Pinterest and things, in hopes to spruce up this blog.  Maybe some more DIY's, you know the ones that don't completely come out like crap.  Or recipes???  Guest bloggers? (friends of my mine that are super crafty in departments I have no idea about).

Who knows.  Any suggestions?

But how I digress.  This is more about Thank Yous.  I have to admit, I feel a little special that I have any followers at all.  It makes this mama blush!

xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. No, it's not boring! Write about whatever is on your heart, funny things that happen to you, or just to complain! Here's to the next 10,000! *Cheers!*

    ReplyDelete