Friday, January 18, 2013

What a mess......

Not only does Pinterest fulfill my wanna-be crafty persona, it also inspires me to be a better parent. Often times I find myself pinning things I want to do with my monster. Usually a craft or something sensory driven.

Today we were bored in the house and I had little motivation to leave it. So, I combed over my pantry to find something Max might want to explore. And as any good Asian, I found some rice. I dumped it into a container, through some trunks in it and some spoons and tada!!!! Our very own sensory bin!

Max played with it for about 10 minutes until he dumped it out. I held back my panic as small rice bits coveted my floor. I reminded myself this is for Max and clean floors are over-rated. I got on my hands and knees and drove his hot wheels through the rice. He followed right a long.

It was a good time!

Vroom vroom!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment